Treatment Co-ordinator - Greater London
Full Time | Treatment Co-ordinator | Greater London
A new opportunity has become available for a Greater London A new opportunity has become available for a Treatment Coordinator.
The job role with be a TCO/NPC
Looking for someone with a good understanding and knowledge of sales; who is also enthusiastic and motivated to grow and learn!
Excellent communication skills are required.
Job Objectives :
• Be the practice champion in sales!
• Ensure a 5* patient journey and aftercare
• Support the clinical team & nursing team with patients and increase patient conversion rate
• Identity rooms that are not performing and help to increase their performance
• Nurturing existing and potential patients.
• To meet profitability targets of the practice – assisting to increase revenue
Key responsibilities in summary:
• Continually looking to improve upon the patient journey through the practice.
• Increasing uptake of treatments and increasing patient conversion rates
• Marketing, branding, advertising and recalling
• Capturing content for social media and website
• Meeting and greeting patients, providing a customer-focused and seamless patient journey according to the practice’s brand standards
• Manage enquiries from new patients. Providing information on the treatments available in line with the clinical and brand standards of the practice.
• Have the ability to convert existing patient base to take up private options or to be transferred to a practice plan.
• To arrange to see new & existing patients away from a surgical environment, and discuss their treatment options before the patient sees a dentist to ask questions and gain rapport with the patient
• Discuss treatment options with the patient, identify any concerns and objections, answer their questions and gain agreement to a treatment plan that meets the patient’s needs
• To see the patient after the appointment with the dentist and arrange appointments, take payments and discuss consent
• To be available to patients who wish to discuss treatments
• To arrange finance, and be able to calculate, payment options for clients in the best interests of both the practice and the client
• Manage the systems for treatment plan reactivation
• To do face to face consultations with patients prior to seeing a clincian
• To undertake iTero scanning when needed (if qualified to do so)
• Effectively manage the new business objectives for the practice by month, by quarter and annually – which means ‘ownership’ of the sales budget.
• To manage a conversion table, with the names of the clients that have been seen, the clients spend with us, and the overall conversion. This should be accurate.
• To produce financial information to include KPI’s in the time scale defined. Also, to present financial data at regular meetings with the partners and practice manager
• Where KPI’s apply, these must be monitored and achieved.
• Help to develop new ideas to build the current patient base
• To help host open evenings/days events and other marketing campaigns
• Oversee outbound campaigns, proactively manage all follow-up and monitor the responses
• Monitor the website for reviews on performance of the practice
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
For more details contact Jade on 01332 609318 or request more info.
Request More Details